Monday, May 4, 2009

Two weeks infected by the photo bug...

After some harassment from my buddy Pete, it was time to update my blog. I had a tiring but fun last two weeks with the photo gang. Somehow I managed to catch a cold and made me wonder hmmmm.....which friend who's name starts with the letter P passed me his germs?

Big thank you to Ladybird for joining us at Bungai outing and to Carol for being so patient with us! Anyway after going through Pete, my4to and Kingston's pics. I realized mine were like so so only...damn! Need to learn more lah or maybe eat more spinach!

Now I'm shy-shy pig (malu-malu babi) to post the pics I took. Well...here goes...mixed pictures from our first to last or last to first....whatever! Enjoy and be kind people OK.

Motocross Action
Carol at Bungai Beach

Carol at Curtin University
Kingston!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow Carlos, look at the creamy background. You gotta take a pic of me posing like Kingston at the last pic when i get back haha. Nice work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Billy. Lets go for an outing next time k!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuiyoh~ the power of f/1.4. Nice shots man. 1st photo of carol has a nice placement of lighting. Mine i think its a little too harsh already. haha.. Hmm. i wonder to infected you with flu leh... good also la.. a training for ur body's resistance. muahahah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks pete for the germs...eh..i mean comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dun always keep the good photos in your computer lar.. share share here mah..
    like the 5th and last 2nd photos..!!

    ReplyDelete