Sunday, February 15, 2009

Killed a Cobra!

I was just minding my own business at my car porch when suddenly from the corner of my eye I saw something move and to my amazement it was a Cobra! It was struggling to move on the slippery tile surface. So I took out my trusty slingshot and shot the damn thing!

First shot hit it's back then it raised it's head! Bad move! Gave me a bigger target. The following shot hit straight at it's head and it did not move much. The final blow came from my gardening hoe. WHACK! Died! To all my friends, please do not try this at home! Hehehe...

6 comments:

  1. Suspense!

    Luckily there were no kids playing around there that time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky your family is safe and u noticed the snake earlier... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww it's real cobra, tot u killed a lens!! @.@
    wow lucky u found it early and nobody is hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your concern guys. Now I'm paranoid! Always looking around my garden :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I know who should I call instead of 994..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my!
    That's a cobra?
    Perfect shot.I meant the slingshot shot.haha

    ReplyDelete