Friday, January 2, 2009

My Dream Camera Nikon D3X

This is the mother of all DSLR's! Nikon D3X. 24.5 megapixels bla bla bla and the list goes on. It only cost about RM28,000+!! I had cramps just typing the price! Phew! Any rich Datuk dudes out there with too much money, donation required here please!














For the moment this is my baby. a Nikon D700. Very good cam! I mean very very good cam! Just love the ISO range. From ISO200 to a mind boggling ISO25,000! Yup! At ISO3200, you can still get small details like hair and even moles on your face! So far I've done 13,000 shutter actuations on this baby. Had it for about 4 months now.







3 comments:

  1. Karlos Rock~!

    Ini tak boleh ni.. diam diam saje buat blog ni.. Should inform every photobugs ma..

    Anyway.. Keep update ya~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bro! Low profile mah..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete