Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Music Gear

Actually my mom, dad, aunties and uncles were all musicians and singers. Growing up listening to them play and the music they played was fun. Started playing guitar way back in primary school. Dont remember what year. My dad bought me an old acoustic guitar (brandless) and that started the ball rolling with my music. Grew up listening to Deep purple, Dio, Iron Maiden and all that shit. You've gotta love their guitar riffs. I've had several dozen guitars (bought and sold) during my band playing days in Brunei

My main axe currently is an IBANEZ PGM paired with a Line 6 Spider Valve Tube amp. Beautiful combination I must say. Changed the bridge pickup to a Bill Lawrence humbucker. Damn!! sounds so good! Still play these days with my band in Miri. Playing this new years eve at Piasau Boat Club. Not my favourite venue but heck who cares as long as we get paid. $$Kaaaachinggg!$$$




No comments:

Post a Comment